TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have some error on smart tv 500 monkey error thing please

Customer Question
help is needed JA: What's the...
I have some error on smart tv 500 monkey error thing please help is needed
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: LG
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The tv menu works and only have issue with tv
JA: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?
Customer: its been about a month and i don't know what was the last videos about
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
7/30/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Offhand, I will need to ask you for some specifics on this.

1) What's the full model number off of the back of the LG TV?

2) What is the rough age of the set?

3) Can you please postback with the EXACT error message that you see (word for word- digit for digit)?

47LM6700-UA

Thanks. Please reply back with the full info requested and we can proceed.

call me please

Note that the site will send you a phone call offer- that is NOT from me. It is sent without my consent and I am not available by phone. To see MY REPLY, "X" out of the offer and view the page that we have been typing on. Also note that any offers for subscriptions or promotions are NOT something I am privy to. I am an independent tech and am only paid with a positive rating for my service. If you understand, please simply say "I Understand" on this page, and we can continue with your Tech issue.

I asked for 3 pieces of information and you replied back with one (the model number). 1) What's the full model number off of the back of the LG TV? (We have that)2) What is the rough age of the set?3) Can you please postback with the EXACT error message that you see (word for word- digit for digit)?
Louie, Technician