TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

TV is good want to add MLBtv>com, how do i do that, How can…

Customer Question
TV is good want...

TV is good want to add MLBtv>com

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

How do i do that

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

How can i check?? Not that old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Not really an issue, i just want to add app and do not know how to do it?? never tried before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

I thought u were the 'expert'??

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
7/31/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of your tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

I'm still having issue, but I'm out of town and do not have access to model #. TV is a couple years old,
As soon as I can will get u model #. Thx

Thank you, I'll await your reply at your convenience, just wanted to make sure the question did not time out.

Thank you for checking.

Unfortunately that is not an option.

While you do have a smart tv, the sharp brand smart tvs are very simplistic in nature and have very limited app selections. You are limited to those apps you see on the home screen, it is not possible to add or install more. Being a 2013 model, this tv is also well past its service life at this point, meaning there is no support for it and sharp will not release any future software updates for it or add new features.

The best way to access other content is with an external streaming device such as a roku or fire tv and get all the same functions and many more, with better performance and long term support.

My apologies for the news.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Installer