TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Its a vizio- not working, got the "no signal to he rgb" It's…

Customer Question
Its a vizio- not...

Its a vizio- not working, got the "no signal to he rgb"

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

It's less than 1 year old, modelD24-D1 or D28h-D1, according to the guide I'm looking at

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can't even get it to turn on to get a guide. Other tv's in house are fine.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Just today. It was apparently fine as of last night.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

That's it, thanks!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/30/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Does the TV show "No Signal to the RGB" on screen?

It did. Now, there's nothing.

OK, unplug TV power cord from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset the TV, replug back in, turn On TV power, when TV shows no-signal message quickly press input button on TV remote a few times to get it on different video input source.

Does TV stay On now and show input source list on screen if push input button on remote?