TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an LG tv model 55LB5900uv, made on 2014. I have 2…

Customer Question
I have an LG...

I have an LG tv model 55LB5900uv, made on 2014. I have 2 guestions. One is how do you get Netflix installled on it and the 2 nd guestion is all os

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

I don't know how to connect to it. They say it has to be a smart tv.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

The tv is working off a modem. How do you connect to Netflix. I called them, theyjust say I need a smart tv?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

All of a sudden the tv has been showing logos info and I don't know how to take it off.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/30/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

It seems your 2nd question got cut off - I have 2 guestions. One is how do you get Netflix installled on it and the 2 nd guestion is all os - Can you please complete your 2nd question here?

The 2nd one is logos pertaining to tv info started appearing around the screen. I don't know how to vtake them off
I already paid $5 without any answers so far.

OK, please note that you paid $5 to post/ initiate the question and rest of $33 to have this chat session so this question/ answer session would cost you $38

Please reply back if you are agree to proceed further.

No I do want to proceed. You should explain the details up front. Cancel my call and do not charge me. No one has answered anything so far. To me it is a scam to do this.

This is legitimate website, not a scam, please use help link on main page of website to contact customer service for refund, I have no control over such matters.

Thanks