TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm trying to hook up a vizio sound bar to a vizio tv. I…

Customer Question
I'm trying to hook...

I'm trying to hook up a vizio sound bar to a vizio tv. I used rca jacks but am getting to sound.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

1 year.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works. No trouble with other inputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I bought sound bar yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

There is no aux on tv sound menu

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/30/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of the tv, and of the soundbar?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.