TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When comcast connected the chanel on my 47 inch the sound…

Customer Question
When comcast connected the chanel...
When comcast connected the chanel on my 47 inch the sound came on but screen remained black is there a reset button on TV that might correct this? TV is only 12 months old.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
7/30/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Does the screen show any graphics/ input source select screen when press input button on TV remote?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No it is just a black screen. You can hear the sound but the screen stays black. Comcast checked the TV and said it had nothing to do with their hookup.

OK - Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?