TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a new wireless tv headset. Trying to plug RCA cables…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new wireless tv headset. Trying to plug RCA cables to my Panasonic TC-5os1. Nothing seems to work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Make is Panasonic Model #TC-50s1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just bought the headset. Have just tried plugging into various audio jacks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/30/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...new wireless tv headset..."

Additionally, is the TV directly connected to an antenna or cable feed?
...or is there a cable box or even a satellite receiver?