TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can't connect internet to Humax 3000T new system. All hooked…

Customer Question
Hi, can't connect internet...

Hi, can't connect internet to Humax 3000T new system. All hooked up to tv using wi-fi. Have local area network connected but can't connect internet.

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

No. But clear path. Only about 5 metres. Using dongle

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

All green lights. ECO, WAN, Voice, and blinking are Wireless and Internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Thankyoy

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/30/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Can the Humax see your wireless network?

If so, do you get an error message when you try to connect to it?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.