TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't get my philips model tv 5000 and basically i wasn…

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my philips model tv 5000 and basically i wasn tot just hook up the wireless ccreen casting but i don't have the code

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

To make it work and can't find it inside of the software

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Just want to use the wifi media connect i want to project my myc omputer***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Yeah its a phillips just got it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
HELLO!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
this isn't fair
y'alll said you would help me
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/30/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What are you trying to cast to the TV?

An iPad? Android device? Laptop? something else?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
laptop
What make and model is it?
What operating system does it use?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's a Phillips 4K 5000 series by philips
i don't know the opeerating system

I'm asking about the laptop that you are trying to connect to the TV - what make and model is it?

What operating system does it use?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know the make and model and operating system if you still need assistance with this.