TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sony Bravia TV. How do I download apps? 2 to 3

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony Bravia TV. How do I download apps?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

2 to 3 years old. Hang on I'll check model #.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

XBR 55X850B

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

I have a Verizon WiFi router, brand new, and the wireless is working.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/30/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.