TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My tv is asking for an update or cancel, I can not do either…

Customer Question
My tv is asking...

My tv is asking for an update or cancel, I can not do either one , I try to press select and nothig \happens

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG dont know the model but it is a flat screen about 2016 or 1 model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the tv works gteat justr when I start every time it ask if I want ot update or cancel

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

About 4 months

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Are you able to get the full model number off of the sticker on the back of the LG set?

Also what remote are you trying to use? Is it the original LG remote or the cable remote?

Louie, Technician