TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a Samsung SUHDTV 7000 about 2 years old and the tv…

Customer Question
We have a Samsung...

We have a Samsung SUHDTV 7000 about 2 years old and the tv won't come on. We tried unplugging and pressing the power button for 60 seconds and then waited 10 minutes and plugged it in. We tried new batteries in the remote. We noticed that the red light that usually on in the lower right corner when the tv is off, is no longer on.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu does not work.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We were watching TV. Turned it off to take a shower. 30 minutes later wouldn't come on. No bad weather in the area.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/30/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, is the TV then completely / electrically dead?