Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a brava sony tv and I pushed the audio system button

Customer Question

I have a brava sony tv and I pushed the audio system button and I need to retun the sound back to the tv how do i do it
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I'v had it about 2 1/2 years can't find the owners manual where on tv do i find model no
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I push that button in the options about an hour ago
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

- Did you push that button on Sony Remote that came with the TV?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I've already fixed my TV and I no longer need your services. So please do not make any further charges to my credit card..
Thank you.
JS
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Sounds good, have nice time~