TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need a circuit board for a sharp AQUOS TV, model #:

Customer Question
Need a circuit board...

Need a circuit board for a sharp AQUOS TV, model #: LC60LE640U (NOT SURE ABOUT THIS #). CIRCUIT BOARD MODEL #: DPS - 162KP, RUNTKA932WJQZ (DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS #A206851511), CIRCUIT BOARDC55A1213123319. sORRY FOR ALL THE NUMBERS.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Aquos?

I THINK GOING ON 2 TO 3 YEARS.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

ONLY ON THE AQUOS. MY HUSBAND AND TROUBLESHOT IT TO THE MAIN CIRCUIT BOARD. THE TV KEPT TURNING OFF AND ON AND THEN IT JUST TURNED OFF COMPLETELY. iT HAD BEEN RESET IS WELL.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Aquos? What happened right before this?

IT IS THE MAIN CIRCUIT BOARD. iF YOU HAVE ONE COULD YOU SELL US ONE.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

HE IS ON THE WAY FROM DOWNSTAIRS

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/29/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

There is some confusion, DPS - 162KP, RUNTKA932WJQZ is power supply board and you're referring main circuit board that is different, main board is one where Video/ HDMI inputs are located.

- Are you looking for power supply board that part number is ***** in question post?

- Will a supplier link work for you to order it online?