TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The picture will not cover the screen. how do I fix? do not…

Customer Question
The picture will not...

The picture will not cover the screen. how do I fix ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Do not know model# TV is about 10 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I think the menu works. I have the same problem with all channels. The picture is on in the center of the screen.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This was given to me and has always been this way.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

That's all...thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/29/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....

Do you have access to the tv right now?