Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My downstairs TV has a snowy screen that says, "weak or no

Customer Question

My downstairs TV has a snowy screen that says, "weak or no signal." I have unplugged it and waited 30 sec. and plugged it back in, but it will not connect. I have also checked all the cables. The upstairs TV works fine. What do you suggest I do next? Susan
JA: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Was there a power outage recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....

Do you have access to the tv right now?