TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My downstairs TV has a snowy screen that says, "weak or no…

Customer Question
My downstairs TV has...

My downstairs TV has a snowy screen that says, "weak or no signal." I have unplugged it and waited 30 sec. and plugged it back in, but it will not connect. I have also checked all the cables. The upstairs TV works fine. What do you suggest I do next? Susan

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....

Do you have access to the tv right now?