TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

LG 39LN5300 has no picture and the sound nothing but static.

Customer Question
LG 39LN5300 has no...

LG 39LN5300 has no picture and the sound nothing but static

Technician's Assistant: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

There is no picture so I'm not able to navigate to different sources/inputs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It happened a few months ago and debating if it is even worth paying someone to look at it and/or fix it. I do not know what happened right before this issue. I was not home.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....

Please reply back here when you see my message.

Are you having website difficulties preventing you from replying?