TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Visio HDTV 2008 blue screen no signal tried resetting direct…

Customer Question
Visio HDTV 2008 blue...

Visio HDTV 2008 blue screen no signal tried resetting direct tv box and resetting tv

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is 2008 so 9 years Visio HDTV on the front

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the tv menu works blue screen on all inputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

5 days major storm

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....

Do you have access to the tv right now?