TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need help with a Logitech TV remote control. SONY. I need…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with a Logitech TV remote control

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

SONY

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I need to have the serial number I'm changing from services from Rogers to Bell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

Since June

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

No only the code number

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
7/30/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize for the long wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?