TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv model 55lv550 turned itself off and will not come back…

Customer Question
Tv model 55lv550 turned...

Tv model 55lv550 turned itself off and will not come back on

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model 55LV550-UA LG

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works no tv menu just a black screen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened a little while ago - we were watching the tv and it turned off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the expert to know before I connect you?

We tried turning it off, unplugging it waiting and starting it again after a few minutes and still nothing - the power light is on

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/29/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Does the power indicator light respond accordingly when push power button button to switch On and Off the TV?

- Does screen glow/ show backlight?

- Do you get sound from TV speakers?