TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a 19 inch TV and we need a new controller as it is…

Customer Question
We have a 19...

We have a 19 inch TV and we need a new controller as it is not working very good. Also, we had HD on it when we got it but it is not on there anymore. Also, I have a laptop Computer and the internet service is terrible. It keeps going off. I called about it a few weeks ago and there was not a real person to complain about it - just a recorded message that said you knew about and was in the process of fixing it. The service has not improved since the change over. Please advise. Maxine Piecuch (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Insigna Model #NS19E310NA15

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just recently - certain numbers work and certain numbers do not work on the controller. We would not know how to do any troubleshooting.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

On the computer, I have read a few articles that says I might need a new Modem because of all the electronic changes. The internet keeps going on and off. On the controller if we have to buy a new one - where should we get it?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
7/29/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Hi Maxine,

are you having issues like this (service/hd issues) with any other tvs besides the insignia?