TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot get a signal on the TV. I checked inputs without…

Customer Question
I cannot get a...

I cannot get a signal on the TV. I checked inputs without success. any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio (Model unknown)

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu shows on screen but I have not found proper input

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/29/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the sticker on the back of the TV? Also what is connected to the set for an Input (for example: Cable Box using HDMI cable, etc.)?

I would need to know specifically how the Spectrum BOX is connected to the TV- what cables are being used and what set of Input jacks on the back of the TV are you plugged into please? Simply send a reply back to proceed.

39 Tesla

Okay let's forget that part for now (that's not the model). I would need to know specifically how the Spectrum BOX is connected to the TV- what cables are being used and what set of Input jacks on the back of the TV are you plugged into please? Simply send a reply back to proceed.

Are you still with me here?