TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When i plug in my hdmi cables on my tv i get a no siganal on…

Customer Question
When i plug in...

When i plug in my hdmi cables on my tv i get a no siganal on the screen what could cause it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its a apex ld4068 and does not have a manufacturer date on the back of it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Been going on for about a week ive tried switching differentcables around i hooked up rca jacks and it works fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/29/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Does this happen on all sources (cable/satellite, dvd, roku/firetv, games, etc)?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.