TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Toshiba t.v. model 22cv100c and I have a dvd stuck…

Customer Question
I have a Toshiba...

I have a Toshiba t.v. model 22cv100c and I have a dvd stuck in the t.v., how can I get it out and what is the cause.

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The t.v. was built in 2010

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If passible because I went to a t"v" tec and he told me that they do not repair Toshiba t.v.s

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
7/30/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Let me know when you are in the chat please