TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can not get my verizon remote to sink with my lg tv

Customer Question
Hi, i can not...

Hi, i can not get my verizon remote to sink with my lg tv volume

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your LG TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes for sure

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Hdmi

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
7/29/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

How many digits does your verion remote require?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.