TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just replaced the lamp in my Mitsubishi WD52525 TV and now…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl I just...

Hi Pearl I just replaced the lamp in my Mitsubishi WD52525 TV and now the TV won't turn on - status and lamp light keep blinking

Technician's Assistant: Is your WD52525 connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No I unplugged everything and even tried the Mute 128 Power option

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Many times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Only if there is another option from remote with code access

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/28/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Are you sure the Status and Lamp, both lights are flashing on TV?

- Where did you buy the replacement lamp from and how much it costed?