TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Rca model g27220tnmf1 where can I get a replacement

Customer Question
Rca model g27220tnmf1 where...

Rca model g27220tnmf1 where can I get a replacement termister rt4201

Technician's Assistant: How old is your G27220TNMF1?

Mfr july 91

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv is dead thermistor is dead short

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

One lead broke of the termister I soldered it back on tv worked fine about two hours then termister shorted blew fuse

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/29/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Any two-pin degauss thermistor will work for this circuit.

e.g. PTCSL03T081DT1E:

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/vishay-bc-components/PTCSL03T081DT1E/BC2964CT-ND/5215162