Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My panasonic tv stopped working, I think I inadvertently

Customer Question

my panasonic tv stopped working, I think I inadvertently pressed the wrong button on the remote, cannot get it to turn back on; can get to settings but what do I do next? And, my tv is in the other room, so I cannot easily do your suggestions unless I go back and forth. Any chance I can do a phone call? My name is ***** ***** my tv is panasonic high def plasma, 42 in(?)
JA: What is the model of your TV?
Customer: you mean the #?
JA: What menu options can you access, if any?
Customer: I can get settings
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: well, that is all I get, except snowy screen
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.