TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The TV won't turn on. Changed batteries, used controls on…

Customer Question
The TV won't turn...

The TV won't turn on. Changed batteries, used controls on back of TV, plugged and unplugged and same results. Blue light comes on for a second, flash like picture is coming on and turns off.

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes I did say that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

No. Never had a problem before.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
7/28/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....

What is the model number printed on the back of the tv?

How long have you had the tv / what is the approximate purchase date?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Maybe 3 yrs. I am not near the TV as I couldn't get an answer from the phone numbers listed. Just busy signal. Came to the web address and got you which isn't Polaroid and never had to pay.

This is a pay for help service. To continue tell me the SIZE of the tv screen- 40" 50" 60"

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am not happy you keep wanting money so please refund my $5 as I shut down this conversation.