Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Cant get TV to reboot or get start screen or change Input

Customer Question

cant get TV to reboot or get green start screen or change Input key
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Sony Bravia and over 5 yrs old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I cannot get any inputs
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: just started. I tried to get Sony DVD Player to work. It did but no color. Tried changing connections and lost all
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no cable
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?