TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

39 in color tv about 4 yrs old. get sound always, get

Customer Question
39 in color tv...

39 in color tv about 4 yrs old. get sound always, get picture very infrequently. Have checked all externa cables,socketts, etc Has a great picture when it appears.. Picture can appear when tv turned on or after it's been on for an hour or if on all day. Help !!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the picture before?

Visio This has been going on for a year

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes,Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A year. See initial description

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/28/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you please get me the full model number off of the back of the Vizio set?

Also, does the set consistently show the Vizio welcome "V" on the screen each time it's turned on?

Additionally, what is connected to the set (for example: cable box, DVD, home theater receiver, etc.), and does the issue occur with ALL connected sources?

Please view my reply and send one back to proceed.

Did you need assistance with the question you posted?

Stop all response