TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cant get the sound from the mahine, the bluetooth dVD

Customer Question
I cant get the...

I cant get the sound from the mahine

Technician's Assistant: What device or product has sound issues?

The bluetooth dVD boombox w/tv

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

I have not put all the cables on yet.

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Look i am just starting to use

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

What do i do to get this sistemgoing

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
7/28/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the system?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.