TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It was working fine and then the 'starter' screen shows up…

Customer Question
It was working fine...

It was working fine and then the 'starter' screen shows up and I can't get past the 'select your language'.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes. I did check all of the connections to make sure they weren't lose, and unplugged the tv for a minute or two to see if that helped.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

I don't think so. The other TV's in the house are working .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Just need some advice on how to get past the 'select your language' screen.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/28/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

- Is it first time setting up TV, or it was working fine and recently got this issue?