Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

It was working fine and then the 'starter' screen shows up

Customer Question

It was working fine and then the 'starter' screen shows up and I can't get past the 'select your language'.
JA: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?
Customer: Yes. I did check all of the connections to make sure they weren't lose, and unplugged the tv for a minute or two to see if that helped.
JA: Was there a power outage recently?
Customer: I don't think so. The other TV's in the house are working .
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just need some advice on how to get past the 'select your language' screen.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

- Is it first time setting up TV, or it was working fine and recently got this issue?