Eric, Handyman/Handywoman
Experience:  I am an Android App Developer with a strong knowledge of Personal Electronic Devices.
57442719

How do you open the remote (no slot on back to pry open) as

Customer Question

How do you open the remote (no slot on back to pry open) as instructed on model E32f
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: D32f brand new,
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Question was:How do you open remote to input batteries?
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: 2nd question: Where does one connect a headset...I see no audio output label?
JA: Anything else you want the expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thank you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for services like Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. If you do not wish to request one of those, then disregard them. I will let you know if I recommend we use one.
  • I am on no way credited for my assistance with you unless you rate my service before you leave. Please take just 2 seconds to rate at the top of this page before you exit :) If for any reason I have not provided you excellent service, please let me know before rating
  • When you rate, you are not rating your product, or this website. You are rating my service to you!
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

This is no problem, I did a video on how to open up the different type of Vizio remotes. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today, and remember it is my service you are rating and not this website or your device. If for ANY reason you feel my service has been anything but excellent, please let me know before rating :)

You can view the video here :)