Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My pahosonic tv will not turn on when you try turning it on

Customer Question

my pahosonic tv will not turn on when you try turning it on either with the remote or manually the red light comes on no green light no picture no voice
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Panasonic? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: not sure on the model. it is a replacement set from direct tv due to storm damage.we only watched it for about half an hour when I droped the remote on the floor the picture and voice whent away
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: we have not tried to use the set since this happened I don't know any trouble shooting step
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no. this was just before Christmas when this happened. we would like to use this set now because we have finished the room its in.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 months ago.

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

I will need the model number please found on the back of the set?

Anthony