Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My tv un53h6350 afxc fersion/u ho2does not accept antenney

Customer Question

my tv un53h6350 afxc fersion/u ho2does not accept antenney signals please help
JA: How old is your UN53H6350?
Customer: 4 years
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: analog and digitel i have not tryed any other
JA: How long has this been an issue with your UN53H6350? What happened right before this?
Customer: i bogt a digitel anteny and i have a analog anteney aswel so i put a spliter on and conected both and put it on the tv the digitel anteny has a littel gismo with a electrical conection to conect to theplug in the wall after that problem started i disconected the antenys and the analog
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the tv after did say conect the anteny and that wasit for the tv
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the purpose of trying to add a different antenna? Were you not getting any channels with the first one?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.