Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Experience:  Audio & Video Technician
98889509

I have lost my internet connection to my Sony TV, it is one

Customer Question

I have lost my internet connection to my Sony TV
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: it is one year old and I have used support in the past(###) ###-####or***@******.***
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: today
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that would be it
Category: TV
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Electrotech2017 replied 2 months ago.
Hello this is Martin, I'm happy to assist you with your TV issue. Please let me know the Model number.

I would recommend to perform a Tv power reset. Try the following procedure: Turn on TV, then push and hold Power button on sony remote until TV shuts down, and reboots. Keep holding the power button until android logo and all the circles on the TV appear. Then while the TV is on unplug power cord and leave unplugged for a minimum of 2 mins. Please time it. After that plug it back in and TV is reset. Then go through the setup process and configure your internet connection again. If that fails, next step would be to download firmware for the TV on a flash drive and perform a firmware update. if that does not work either, Main board needs to be replaced.

Hello just checking in how the TV reset went ? Thank you for allowing me to help you with your question. I want nothing more than you to be 100% satisfied with my assistance. If you need additional information please use the reply box to let me know. If you are all set and happy with my assistance, please remember to use the starts above to rate my assistance so we can close this question out.
Hello, please let me know if my service was satisfying. Could you please provide a positive rating so I can close out the question. I would appreciate it.
Please rate my service. That is the only way I would get paid for my service. I would really appreciate it.