Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am trying to watch a DVD using a 10-year old Panasonic DVD

Customer Question

I am trying to watch a DVD using a 10-year old Panasonic DVD model #DMR-ES35VS on my television and cannot find the correct channel to view it. I called Spectrum (formerly Time Warner) and was told to contact Panasonic. Can you help me?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Panasonic? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a Panasonic DVD Model DMR-ES35VS SKU 768793 purchased in 2007
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My husband was the user and he passed away some years ago. I haven't tried to use the DVD player for 4 years.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you check the back of the player for me and tell me how many cables are connected to the TV please?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please call me
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Since I have not heard from you......please wipe out the $ charge as I am NOT satisfied. I have contacted the man who set up the equipment that had to be moved due to Hurricane Matthew last October when I had to leave the house for months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

My apologies for the delay. Make sure you have a DVD playing in the player then locate the input button on the remote control of the TV. Press that several times to see if that will eventually display what DVD is playing. Let me know what happens please.