Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

The remote control (rc5007v) no longer works. i need to find

Customer Question

hi. the remote control (rc5007v) no longer works. i need to find a replacement remote
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: lc13vh54. at least 7 years old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: the menu does not work. nothing on the remote works. the little glass sensor on the end of the remote used ti light up any time i would touch any button on the remote. it no longer lights up
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: the remote quit working several days ago
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing happened. i thought the batteries had just died. i replaced the batteries but that didnt solve the problem
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....

Please send me a reply when you get this message.