Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am trying to watch Netflix and youtube, but cannot get

Customer Question

I am trying to watch Netflix and youtube, but cannot get either one.
JA: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?
Customer: Yes, the code is nw-1-1000
JA: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?
Customer: yes mame
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: youtube more so than Netflix locks up quite often. I often have to unplug the tv to regain control with my remoe. there are times when I have to unplug the tv because I lose all controls from my remote. Netflix also locks up but not quite as often as youtube.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

On what device are you accessing these things?