TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Hitachi LTD HDTV 40" TV. ON THE BOTTOM OF THE

Customer Question
I have a Hitachi...

I have a Hitachi LTD HDTV 40" TV. ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN THERE ARE I ONE COVERING THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN THAT SAY 1080P, DOLBY DIGITAL, 0N/SLEEP TIMER, DYNAMIC BACK LIGHT CONTRAST, HDMI, ECO. EACH ONE INCREASE IN SIZE ONE AFTER THE OTHER BLOCK ING VIEW OF SCREEN. HAVE TALKED TO DIRECT TV THEY STATE IT'S NOT FROM THEM.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Hitachi is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model L40A105E POSSIBLE PURCHASE DATE FEB 201

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2013 model

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

About o e week. We had electrical storms that week and power surges

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: TV
7/25/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 12 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Please reply back if y0u need help please?