TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I get the message failed to receive broadcast. Sharp LCDtv.

Customer Question
I get the message failed...
I get the message failed to receive broadcast
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Sharp LCDtv
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes,no
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: 10 minutes. I went to turn the volume up, instead I hit channel down and picture when ent away
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/25/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If you press the MENU button of the sets OWN remote control does the menu come up please?

Anthony

Any pop up messages you may see are sent by the site not me, I am only available by chat myself (typing here)however if you take the phone call option another tech on the phone team may help

menu comes up
Hello

Here sorry

Please pick up the TV remote and look for the INPUT or SOURCE button you need to keep pressing this button until you get the box through

You have lost the input from the satellite\cable box,

If you need more help let me know

Please I would be grateful if you could you rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days.

Anthony

If I don't agree to 26 call me you guys won't help me?

Have you carried out what I have indicated above??please scroll up the page

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician