Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I dont have the remobe control n im trying to download one

Customer Question

I dont have the remobe control n im trying to download one that can make it work. I conect an antena to pick up the channels.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Is an hitachi. C29 tf750s world multi 21 system n i have ot in channel 3.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: It does not have thay bottom in fron of tv.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just yesterday but as we habe 3 other tv i didn't ised this one for a while but now we are moving n is the only one we have.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I only want the univision channel on.
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

You can get a replacement remote control from:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HITACHI-CRT-Flat-TV-GENUINE-Remote-Control-C21-TF750S-/222576419188

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------