Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My name is, when I turn my tv on the sound goes off for

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** I turn my tv on the sound goes off for approximately 3 minutes
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the sound before?
Customer: you will have to give me a minute is that okay I have to get the codes
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: model no.un43j5200afxza
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: about a week
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no everything else works
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Direct tv, dvr
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

OK - Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to get back to you. What is my cost?
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Not sure about question cost, apparently it seems you paid $38 for this question/ answer session.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No sorry I have to go back to work. Please tell me what my charge is. Thanks
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

OK, apparently it seems you paid $38 for this question/ answer session, you can try the solution at later time.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Okay thank you. No further charges other than the 38 right. Thank you and I might be back after work.
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Correct, no further charges other than 38.

Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.