Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Second opinion] Is there someone who can help me with the

Customer Question

Second opinion] Is there someone who can help me with the flashing blue light on a pioneer elite tvJA: Can you guesstimate how old your Pioneer is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?Customer: Maybe 10 years old. Where do I find the modelJA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?Customer: I haven't. I shut it down leave for a long while by turning off the tv manually. Then turn on the box with the remote and then turn on the tv manually and sometimes it turns and sometimes it continues with the flashing.JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?Customer: About a month
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

How many times does the blue light flash?

e.g. 4 blinks, pause, 4 blinks, pause, etc.

This will help to indicate what is likely to have failed inside the TV and how much it will cost to repair.