Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

The menu is constantly flashing up on screen, I have tried

Customer Question

The menu is constantly flashing up on screen, I have tried holding the power button for 20 seconds, I have also tried to do a factory reset but the menu flashes do fat you can't access it
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: It is 4 years old, model number is *****
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No tv menu does not work, sky will work in the background, but cannot get rid of the tv menu
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing I had the tv switched off at the power source, switched it on the next evening and this came up, it happened two days ago and is still the same
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that describes everything
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Just to confirm, this is the tv menu you are seeing, not the sky menu?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.