Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I cannot connect to my wireless connection, Samsung 8 series

Customer Question

I cannot connect to my wireless connection
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Samsung 8 series (55) I have been on the phone with ATT trying to connect
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes the menu works and I can connect to everything else.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This is the first time I have tried to connect to the wireless modem. It worked fine with the modem and router I used before.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Westell Netgear 7550

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ATT has checked the internet and it is working great. I just can't get my Samsung TV to connect to the wireless.

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

-