Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Looking for the power cord for 55"Sony TV model # 5015235

Customer Question

looking for the power cord for 55"Sony TV model #(###) ###-#### S/n is XBRX930D. The one sent is not the correct cord. I think the part you plug into the back of the TV is like a USB. Can not get a picture of the connection port.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Are you looking for AC Power Cord that plug into wall outlet?

OR if it is DC power cord that goes from power adapter to TV?

Both cords are available, click following link to view images and to order it online..

Power DC Cord looks like USB cable.. https://www.encompassparts.com/item/10898910/Sony/1-849-638-11/Dc_Plug_Cord

Following is AC power cord that plugs into wall outlet.. https://www.encompassparts.com/item/10727086/Sony/1-836-883-12/Ac_Cord_power_Supply_Cord_(Uc2,la1)

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.

Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Did you get above reply?