Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have picture, but no sound on my tv. GE older model. First

Customer Question

I have picture, but no sound on my tv
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the sound before?
Customer: GE older model
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: First (last evening) the sound was choppy & the picture also, then no sound, I tried removing the card as in the past, so I gave up turned it off.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It started as soon as I tried watching the tv, 48 HRS program. I turned it on this am to the same thing. Difference is good picture, but no sound,
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No, tv has worked fine, I thought it was because of the heat!!
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....

Are you with the tv right now?