Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have the picture small in the left upper corner and do not

Customer Question

i have the picture small in the left upper corner and do not know how to get it back to normal
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: it is an LG 46 in and about 3 years old i do not know the exact model of the tv
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i think i hit something on the remote and started it it happened last night i am trying to get pic back to norma;
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 months ago.

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

OK we always begin by re-booting>>>

Please reboot any satellite or cable box you may be using by un-plugging the box from wallpower wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again do the same with the TV at the same time, let everything boot back up (usually 3 to 5 mins) then let me know if anything changes please

Anthony

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
there is no problem with the sattelite. I have done something to change the tv picture and it is in the upper right corner
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
left corner
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I will get my son to fix this and do not want any charge to my visa

How is the re-boot working out please?

If this has worked I would be grateful if you would rate me 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page , this is how the site credits me thank you

Anthony